A photograph of the second railroad station, built in 1858, Elizabethville, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. It served the town during the Civil War and until the third station was built in 1872. This second station was on the north side of the tracks.
The photo was cropped from a 1911 panoramic view of Elizabethville which was featured in the commemorative history compiled for the sesquicentennial in 1967.
It was previously thought that this building was demolished in the early 20th century, but it now appears that the building in that location is the 1858 station which has undergone many renovations and is now operating as a private business.
Corrections and additional information should be added as comments to this post.
The panoramic photo of 1911 was originally published in the History of Elizabethville, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, 1817-1967. To obtain a copy of an exact reproduction of that book, visit the web site of the Elizabethville Area Bicentennial.