According to the caption with this photograph, the view is looking north from Lyter Street, Elizabethville, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, about 1885.
Upper center is Methodist Church on East Main Street, to its right the Zeigler building; above the church is Collier’s Hall and store and to its left is Hotel Washington. Left of center is the railroad station and to its left is a house in the middle of South Market Street.
Corrections and additional information should be added as comments to this post.
This photo was originally published in a History of Elizabethville, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, 1817-1967. To obtain a copy of an exact reproduction of that book, visit the web site of the Elizabethville Area Bicentennial.