An undated photograph of the farm and dwellings on the 60 acre property in Lykens Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, that in 1875 belonged to George Row, as shown on the map below. According to property records, this land was originally warranted to Peter Botteiger and he was living there about 1805. After he died in 1837, it was sold to his son, Joseph Botteiger, a blacksmith, who only kept it until 1839, when he sold it to John Matter. John Matter sold a portion, or 60 acres of the land, to George Row in 1851. After George Row died in 1883, his executor, Mary J. Romberger, sold it to the Stine family who held it until 1938, when it was conveyed to the George E. Finkbone.
The 1875 map (shown above) gives the location of the George Row farm. A current satellite view of the farm (not shown here) shows a large complex of buildings at the site, and while similar to the photo at the top of this post, the present farm appears to be much more modernized. The location is just southwest of the junction of the Crossroads and the main road from Berrysburg to Gratz (Route 25). At the southeast corner of the junction of the roads, the Crossroads Auction is located.
Corrections and additional information should be added as comments to this post.