This photograph was taken about 1912 of the pupils of the Hoffman School in Lykens Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. The teacher, standing at left, back row, is Charles Henninger, who, according to available school records, served in 1912 qnd 1915, and possibly additional years in which the teacher has not been identified.
This school was in existence for 140 years from about 1805, and when it closed in 1946, students from this part of the township began attending the Shepley School.
Since none of the pupils in this photograph have been positively identified at the time of this writing, a number key is presented below for readers to suggest names.
Corrections and additional information should be added as comments to this post.